Invite family and friends to attend Las Noches de las Luminarias, at the Desert Botanical Gardens, located on 1201 North Galvin Parkway in Phoenix, Arizona. Thousands of the luminarias are hand lit, giving the Garden a beautiful, soft glow. Stroll through this unique, lit path as Dickens Carolers sing with a warm, spiced cider with cinnamon sticks and cloves. Guests can enjoy a spectacular array of catered, buffet style food by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Meal tickets should be purchased in advance at the Admissions Box Office. Dining is located in Dorrance Hall and the Patio Cafe is open nightly. Guests can also sponser luminaria bags in honor or in memory of loved ones.
5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
* December 2, 3, 4 5
5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
* December 9, 10, 11, 12
* December 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
* December 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
* Please call the Garden's box office at 480-481-8188 for additional questions
* Children under 3 years of age are free.
* $20 for adults $10 for children for children ages 3 through 12.
* $25 for adults, $12.50 for children ages 3 through 12.
* Meal Ticket
* Adults - $16.50 Inclusive of tax
* Children -$8.95 per child (12 and under) – Inclusive of tax
* Enjoy a wine flight. Purchase wine by the glass or bottle and enjoy a wine flight at the seasonal retail wine store.
Welcome to Snappy Places
You will find information about the West Valley side of the Phoenix Metro area. "Snappy" will also feature attractions and places throughout Arizona.
Arizona is more than the Grand Canyon state, it is a place to embrace and call home. From our famous palm trees to our beautiful pine trees, Arizona's landscape is brimming with nature's grandeur and diversity. Our majestic mountains invite you to climb, our valleys coax you to explore and our plains whisper stories of civilizations past. Saddle up to history-rich towns, breathtaking views and world-class fashion and food.