15. Arizona has around 330 days of sunshine a year.
14. The cute little geckos, quail and roadrunners.
13. Mountains everywhere, there’s even one shaped like a camel.
12. Golf - lots and lots of courses to play.
11. Calling friends and relatives in the middle of January, and complaining about getting sunburned.
10. Arizona Sunsets - They are Beautiful!
9. The mighty Saguaro Cactus. A symbol of the Southwest
8. One of the Seven Wonders of the World - the Grand Canyon!
7. Spring Training. Fifteen Major League teams to choose from.
6. It's a dry heat and yes, it does matters!
5. Snow in Northern Arizona during the winter.
4. The Phoenix area has one of the easiest “grid” systems for getting around the city; it won't take you long to learn your way around.
3. No earthquakes, tornadoes or hurricanes
2. Palm trees that make you feel like you’re on vacation 365 days of the year.
1. and Mary Parkin to help you find your Perfect Home. Call Mary at 602-882-8080 and Toll Free at 888-211-8803 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Snappy Places
You will find information about the West Valley side of the Phoenix Metro area. "Snappy" will also feature attractions and places throughout Arizona.
Arizona is more than the Grand Canyon state, it is a place to embrace and call home. From our famous palm trees to our beautiful pine trees, Arizona's landscape is brimming with nature's grandeur and diversity. Our majestic mountains invite you to climb, our valleys coax you to explore and our plains whisper stories of civilizations past. Saddle up to history-rich towns, breathtaking views and world-class fashion and food.